Burkes Pub Carrick-On-Shannon SOLD!
Work has now commenced on the property.
Farrell Property Group have just brought to the market one of Carrick-on-Shannon’s finest residential licensed premises – Burkes, with a rich heritage and continuous stewardship by generations of one family for over 100 years.
An iconic building, impeccably maintained and presented with oodles of potential for further development or re-positioning of its business offering.
With a superb bar, lounge and catering kitchen, Burkes offers a most attractive smoking area with a cut stone, 19th century coach house with Licensed Bar area which opens onto a large, enclosed patio area with huge potential to develop a food offering, host events, parties, etc.
BER available upon request.
*** ACCOMMODATION ***
* Entrance Lobby – Double doors & tiled floor.
* Bar: 8.0 x 7.5 m –
Traditional style bar with a host of Period features and high quality fittings & joinery.
Features include Antique fireplace with granite hearth, Tiffany style wall lamps, brass picture lights, 2 no.5 lamp pendant light fittings.
* Lounge: 5.0 x 4.70 m – Fitted side tables/counter, Tiffany style wall lamps.
* Kitchen/Preparation Area: 7.35 x 4.0 m
Fully fitted & equipped and including Stanley oil fired cooker.
* Gents & Ladies – Wc‘s fully tiled.
* Separate Residential entrance door from Bridge St. –
Entrance Hallway – 7.8 x 3.87 m
Built in cupboard, radiator. Original stairwell with ‘patinated’, hardwood handrail leading to first floor & lit by featured, arched windows.
* First Floor – Airing cupboard
* Sitting Room: 7.43 x 5.0 –
A superb room with period marble fireplace, Dado rail & ceiling cornice features together with 2 no. centre roses. Brass picture lamps 3 no. radiators, feature, almost full height windows overlooking Bridge Street. Carpeted.
* Kitchen: 4.65 x 3.80 m –
Fitted kitchen units with Zanussi cooker & hob, Hotpoint under counter fridge, Breakfast bar, wall tiling, Pendant lamps & recessed spot lights. Window to side, carpeted dining area with lino in kitchen area.
* Utility/ wc & whb area: 3.10 x 2.10 m – Washer/dryers, tiled floor & splashback, radiator. Pine ceiling.
* Bedroom 1: 4.10 x 3.90 m – Original cast iron fireplace, radiator, carpet. High floor to ceiling, views onto Bridge St.
* Bedroom 2: 4.80 x 3.64 m – Carpet, radiator, 2 no. windows.
* Second Floor *
* Bedroom 3: 4.13 x 3.82 m –
Built in mirrored wardrobe & w.h.b, vanity unit, 2 no. wall lights &shaver light. Carpet, radiator, window overlooking Bridge St.
* Bedroom 4: 4.82 x 3.57 m –
2 no. windows facing Bridge St. Carpet.
* Bathroom: 3.10 x 1.80 m –
Bath with screen & Triton electric shower, radiator, wall mirror.
* External *
Side access gate with access from Bridge Street.
Dedicated smoking area with tarmac/asphalt surface. Enclosed area housing oil tank.
A most attractive 19th century stone built Coach House incorporating Licensed Bar area having direct access onto an extensive paved, patio area of circa. 156m2, fully enclosed. This area and ‘Coach House Bar’ has huge potential for development of food/beverage offering.