Kelli and Robert Mulvey wish to apply for full planning permission for a change of use/extend and demolish as necessary from an existing bank to a restaurant/public house at the existing National Irish Bank. The proposed works include:
1. Convert the GF into a public house/restaurant/public toilets and storage areas.
2. Convert an existing rear storage yard into a smoking and demolish existing outbuildings as necessary.
3. Convert the 1st-floor area into a restaurant/public toilets and commercial kitchen/storage areas.
4. Conver the 2nd-floor area into a restaurant/function room, public toilets, office space and staff facilities.
5. Create pedestrian access to the existing car park to the rear.
6. Proposed new signage to the front elevation.
7. Construct an external fire escape.
8. Reconnect to all existing onsite services and all ancillary works.
The proposed site is located at Bridge Street, Townparks, Carrick on Shannon, Co.Leitrim. The planning application may be inspected, or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, at the offices of the planning authority during its opening hours.