A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Dromod Boxty! They have been announced as one of the six winners of this year’s Grow with Aldi Supplier Development Programme.
The Six Winners:
- Dromod Boxty (Dromod, Co. Leitrim)
- Saturday Pizzas (Little Island, Co. Cork)
- Hellbent Boerewors Sausage (Newtownards, Co. Down)
- The Popcorn Factory Candy Floss (Coleraine, Co. Derry)
- Prokulture Organic Kombucha (Sallins, Co. Kildare)
- The Piccolo Pizza Co. Pizza Sauce (Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow)
were among the 45 suppliers that won a place on the programme earlier this year. The participants produced over 75 products between them, all of which went onto the shelves in Aldi in at the end of May for two weeks.
Developed in partnership with Bord Bia, Grow with Aldi supports small and medium sized Irish suppliers to gain exposure and experience with a major retailer in Ireland. Suppliers receive tailored mentoring, workshops from the Aldi Buying Team and Bord Bia technical experts, teaching them the skills to help grow and develop their product, brand and business. Aldi has invested over €2.5 million in the Grow with Aldi programme since it began in 2018.